In the heart of Stockel, close to the Place Dumon, property on a plot of +/- 10a 71ca offering a building of 4 flats, 24 closed garages, 2 pitches and 1 bungalow.
The building is divided as follows:
Ground floor: Currently 1 bedroom flat of +/- 78 m².
- Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bathroom, bathroom, bedroom. Urbanistically recognised as 1 dwelling + 1 office.
- EPB G 582 kWhEP/m²/year - 126 kg CO²/m²/year
1st floor: 2 bedroom flat of +/- 100 m² with terrace.
- Hall with cloakroom, WC, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 of +/- 21 m², bedroom 2 of +/- 16 m², bathroom, terrace of +/- 20 m² (not recognised by town planning)
- The town planning authorities recognise: a 2-bedroom dwelling
- EPB F 300 kWhEP/m²/year - 63 kg CO²/m²/year
2nd floor: 2 bedroom flat of +/- 100 m².
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, toilet, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 of +/- 21 m², bedroom 2 of +/- 16 m², bathroom.
- The town planner recognises: a 2 bedroom dwelling.
- EPB E+ 213 kWhEP/m²/year - 44 kg CO²/m²/year.
3rd floor: 2 bedroom flat of +/- 100 m².
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, toilet, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom
- Town planning recognises: 4 attics (in the process of being regularised)
- EPB E- 264 kWhEP/m²/year - 55 kg CO²/m²/year
- The flats will be free of occupation from 1 July 2023
At the rear of the building
- 24 closed garages
- 2 outdoor parking spaces
The bungalow (closed structure) with a surface of +/- 170 m² is composed according to the permit of 3 bedrooms, bathroom and shower room with rear terrace.
Rue Jean-Baptiste Verheyden 6 - 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
|Number of bedrooms
|Number of bathrooms
|Number of garages
Name, category & location
|Width at the street
|Built surface (surf. main building)
|Width of front width
|Land reg. inc. (indexed) (amount)
|Land registry income (€) (amount)